The Rogers Family Company is happy to invite you and your family to visit our Lincoln, CA. facility. We provide you with an in depth experience and immerse you in the business of coffee.
Not only will you experience the who, what and how, but you will be able to learn of the WHY during the Q&A session. Have those questions you've always want answered locked & loaded.
Some of the things you can expect to see are:
- Company Overview presentation
- Community Aid Program
- Coffee Roasting Process
- Packaging Process
- FREE Coffee Samples
By the end of the tour, you will be a genuine coffee expert.
We are looking forward to meeting you and sharing our family story.
Plant Tours of our 290,000 sq ft facility will be held Saturdays from 10a-12p by appointment only, at our headquarters located at 1731 Aviation Blvd in Lincoln.
Unfortunately, we can't allow food or drink in the Plant Facility. Also, cell phones and cameras are not allowed in the warehouse. Gotta protect our trade secrets.
We do have a required dress code:
- Long pants for both men & women.
- No tank tops, shorts and opened toe shoes. Also no BLING. Jewelry (watches, bracelets, necklaces, earrings- will need to be removed before you embark on your journey. Wedding rings/bands can be worn.
- Please be prepared to be on your feet for the entire tour through our ginormous facility.
- For those of you that have worked in the food industry this will be expected but for everyone else, DON'T BOTHER DOING YOUR HAIR. While touring the actual production area you will be required to wear a hair net. Gentlemen with beards/facial hair will need to use a beard net as well. Don't worry, everyone wears one and no one looks good. Well, almost no one. Pete Rogers looks pretty sharp in his hair net.
- Our facility can accommodate any person who may need the use of a wheelchair, scooter or cane.
To sign up, and to ask any questions, please call 800-829-1300 or 916-258-8000 or email email@example.com