FAMILY FIGHTS TOGETHER
When you work this closely, you become family and family FIGHTS together.
Recently, we hosted a company-wide 5K Run For Breast Cancer Awareness.
Over 80 of us took to the streets of Lincoln throughout the day as a simple show of solidarity.
It's in moments like this our bond grows stronger and our dedication to one another reaches new heights.
It's important to stay aware and to do routine checks.
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 252,710 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,500 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,470 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 460 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 3.3 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.
learn more - National Breast Cancer Foundation
WE FIGHT TOGETHER
In honor of all those fighting, those we have lost and those who have won the fight.